Quotes From Songs

Im The one who Wants To be with you, deep Inside i Hope you feel it too... Waiting from a Line of Green and Blue. just to Be the Next To Be with You _Mr. Big- To Be with You_


I touch your Lips and stare in your eyes, your smile and it make me fly, you are The reason my heart beats
tonight is just
you and me
_Alesana:Thespian_

And Anytime you feel the pain Hey Jude, refrain, Dont Carry the world upon Your Shoulder  _The Beatles; Hey Jude_

Aku ingin berdua denganmu Diantara Daun Gugur, Aku ingin berdua denganmu, Tapi aku hanya melihat Keresahanmu_payung teduh:resah_

Its My Life, Its Now Or Never. I ain't gonna live forever. I Just wanna life while im alive _Bon Jovi: it's my life_

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Clariderm, Buat Yang Mau Putih Mending Ga Usah Nyoba

Review Home Snow Vanishing Cream

Review Vitacid 0.025 ( Retinoic Acid)